WELCOME

Sharing my theme creations I've made to customize your Blackberry & other randomness.

If your looking for specific model themes, I do have a labels area below where you can search for example just 8500 themes or just 9700 themes by clicking on the corresponding label.

Pls don't post my themes & Ota links on other sites/forums/blogs WITHOUT my permission. You can however place a link directing them to my blog, but just because you have a link to my site under my theme images and the ota links doesn't mean it's ok. I would have to say I work hard for the themes I create, it takes time to create each one, and would appreciate the kindness at least of asking me first.

Get it? Got it? GOOD! :)

What is my Pin?

Hi everyone, I decided to write about this, because I am a somewhat newbie to being a blackberry user, and at first i didnt understand what people were talking about pins and I was curious how I would find mine, So just in case there are others out there like me...

Your Pin it can be used to chat on BBM (blackberry messenger) its like your bb's id or ssn =)

Where can I find it?
* Go to the icon that says options, you will see a list of different options, but scroll towards the bottom until you see status, select status, and then just highlight or scroll to PIN . There you go!

Sometimes it can be all numbers, sometimes combined with letters. I like to use my pin for new blackberry users or new friends who also have blackberry's. Im already a textaholic, so it's like giving out my number, and then we just chat over BBM.

>>Ps... I have been able to do this with most of my blackberry's, but I cannot guarantee it will work for yours. Try typing the word- mypin & keep it together just like that, with my bb's after I hit space after the N in mypin it automatically changes that word to my pin.

Good Luck All

XoXo LadyRuby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment