WELCOME

Sharing my theme creations I've made to customize your Blackberry & other randomness.

If your looking for specific model themes, I do have a labels area below where you can search for example just 8500 themes or just 9700 themes by clicking on the corresponding label.

Pls don't post my themes & Ota links on other sites/forums/blogs WITHOUT my permission. You can however place a link directing them to my blog, but just because you have a link to my site under my theme images and the ota links doesn't mean it's ok. I would have to say I work hard for the themes I create, it takes time to create each one, and would appreciate the kindness at least of asking me first.

Get it? Got it? GOOD! :)

This is an Awesome Site & Super Helpful!

Not only do I love Cissy but she's so sweet & helpful! Here is a snippet from her blog which you can go to HERE It has tips on how to make ur BB better, Apps, and ect! Make sure you check it out. Here is a pic of something from her blog that even I didn't know! Also her BB Theme Blog is located HERE

BELOW IS FROM HER SITE!



Recently I had some technical difficulties with my Blackberry dying on me when I used it, I was so crunched! After calling TMO support and RIM, I found out the I was not charging my battery correctly.

The correct way to charge any Blackberry is to let the battery get as low as you can (10-15%), then turn it off and plug it in and let it fully charge (this does take about 1 to 2 hours). Do this EVERY TIME! If you don't you will have the same issues. I would just plug my BB in when ever, where ever. When I called TMO they told me that the battery was thinking its full life was up because I would not allow a complete usage on the battery.


"I'm just tryng to save you all the drama I just went through"!!
Posted by Cissy @ 3/15/2010
Labels: Tip of the Week

0 Comments:

Post a Comment