WELCOME

Sharing my theme creations I've made to customize your Blackberry & other randomness.

If your looking for specific model themes, I do have a labels area below where you can search for example just 8500 themes or just 9700 themes by clicking on the corresponding label.

Pls don't post my themes & Ota links on other sites/forums/blogs WITHOUT my permission. You can however place a link directing them to my blog, but just because you have a link to my site under my theme images and the ota links doesn't mean it's ok. I would have to say I work hard for the themes I create, it takes time to create each one, and would appreciate the kindness at least of asking me first.

Get it? Got it? GOOD! :)

HK BloomingLove 2Versions

HK BloomingLove 8900 4.6
HK BloomingLove 8900 5.0

TodayPlus Version
HK BloomingLove 8900 TP 4.6
HK BloomingLove 8900 TP 5.0

*Note with Today Plus version, to change or edit calendar entries once you scroll all the way right to the end of the BottomDock Icons it will bring you to the Calendar* Hope you all enjoy!





1 Comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh I never mind I found it :]

Post a Comment