WELCOME

Sharing my theme creations I've made to customize your Blackberry & other randomness.

If your looking for specific model themes, I do have a labels area below where you can search for example just 8500 themes or just 9700 themes by clicking on the corresponding label.

Pls don't post my themes & Ota links on other sites/forums/blogs WITHOUT my permission. You can however place a link directing them to my blog, but just because you have a link to my site under my theme images and the ota links doesn't mean it's ok. I would have to say I work hard for the themes I create, it takes time to create each one, and would appreciate the kindness at least of asking me first.

Get it? Got it? GOOD! :)

PurpleAbstract HiddenDock HiddenToday



Hi all, so if you read my twitter this morning you will know I was not a happy camper when I woke up. I've been sick for a few days now, and just when I thought it was over, Hubbs gets sick (im thinking with some different cold) & tada im sick again. So since i've been up since 5am, I thought I would put a little time into creating a theme. Now this theme is very simple. Purple Abstract wall throughout, has hiddentoday for those who like calendar & those who dont care much for it. This theme here has hiddendock, to view icons just hit the space bar on ur blackberry, then to hide them. Hit the esc key (one that looks like an arrow going backwards next to the power button). Im still debating if im going to continue to do more hiddendock themes. I really just made this for myself, but if you would like to see more, just leave a comment on this post to let me know. Thank and I hope you enjoy. Also this is a good theme for displaying all those cute wallies.

OTA 9700

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

You rock Lady Ruby!

LaDyRuBy said...

@Millionairesses thanks for the comment! Motivation for me to keep going!

Post a Comment