WELCOME

Sharing my theme creations I've made to customize your Blackberry & other randomness.

If your looking for specific model themes, I do have a labels area below where you can search for example just 8500 themes or just 9700 themes by clicking on the corresponding label.

Pls don't post my themes & Ota links on other sites/forums/blogs WITHOUT my permission. You can however place a link directing them to my blog, but just because you have a link to my site under my theme images and the ota links doesn't mean it's ok. I would have to say I work hard for the themes I create, it takes time to create each one, and would appreciate the kindness at least of asking me first.

Get it? Got it? GOOD! :)

Happy Vday


Hey Luvs, So I have been on twitter a lot more than usually lately Huh? I am just tweeting via Macbook on the Echofon APP which just makes it so easy, when I am replying to emails, and what not. I just wanna make sure I make one thing clear. Yes, I did receive from hubby for Valentine's Day a new Droid Samsung Vibrant. I've been getting some concerned emails, and tweets about it. It is a very nice phone, and y'all know I have been saying RIM has been slacking. I am keeping my 9700, and I will continue to theme. I am thinking I might go a few weeks in the droid and few weeks in the BB.

Main things I notice so far with the two (Keep in mind I've been in droid for like a day)

Battery Life:
My blackberry seems to last longer. I think with the apps I have been running on the droid might drain it. But after a few hours I find myself charging the droid again, and with my Blackberry I wouldn't charge it until late at night, and even then I would still have at least have a battery still

Facebook App:
With my blackberry push notifications come through instantly. With my droid, I had to set up email alerts to notify me of messages, wall posts, and comments. I really hope that they update the Droid Facebook app to have better push notifications, but for now the email alerts work fine.

It's a touch screen! I love how the phone just seems fun! I can add little widgets here and there. I am still learning on how to customize things but so far it has been a fun learning experience. The main thing I miss right now besides instant FB notifications on my BB is my BBM. I downloaded the Pingchat APP, but it's not the same as having my BBM girls.

So just to recap. Still going to use BB every now and then. Still will theme.

*Image above is from Web. Not my actual photo of my phone*

5 Comments:

Lexi said...

I made that switch today also. Got a mytouch 4g. It's taking some getting used to but I like it.

LaDyRuBy said...

that's the one hubby is looking at too. LOL Isn't getting new toys fun? :)

Unknown said...

I too go from berry to driod. I have a Torch and an HTC Aria. I'm finding the customization on the driod is not so easy as everyone seems to say it is. *or it could just be me* I'm definatley too chicken to root! Any help you could provide as you learn would be much appriciated! (at least by me anyway)

LaDyRuBy said...

@Delilah- It took me a bit to understand, but I am slowly but surely getting more and more used to customizing the droid. I heard that rooting is like jailbreaking for the iphone? Well I am too scared to do that myself because I dont wanna have issues with it. :)

Raja Kaleem said...

Interesting and nice wallpapers. Thanks for sharing this wallpapers.

Post a Comment