WELCOME

Sharing my theme creations I've made to customize your Blackberry & other randomness.

If your looking for specific model themes, I do have a labels area below where you can search for example just 8500 themes or just 9700 themes by clicking on the corresponding label.

Pls don't post my themes & Ota links on other sites/forums/blogs WITHOUT my permission. You can however place a link directing them to my blog, but just because you have a link to my site under my theme images and the ota links doesn't mean it's ok. I would have to say I work hard for the themes I create, it takes time to create each one, and would appreciate the kindness at least of asking me first.

Get it? Got it? GOOD! :)

Hey Loves

So I was missing my Blackberry a bit, so I caved and came back. I assume after some time again I will return to the droid, but for now back on that BerryLovin :) So I am hoping to convert a theme I had for BB 9700 on 5.0 to 6.0 so I can use it. Tried to get it done today but I think I lost all my theme files (Lame I Know) So hopefully within 2 weeks I'll have a theme up and yes since it has been awhile I will make it free!

On another Note, Thanks for all who are still there messaging me those get well wishes, and who have never left. All that love is precious!

Find me on twitter @ladyrubysthemes


xoxo

2 Comments:

Becky said...

Welcome back! ♥ Can't wait to see your new themes. Once a BerryLover, always a BerryLover!

LaDyRuBy said...

@Becky- Thanks hunnie! Haha yes. Still got BB in the heart. :)

Post a Comment