WELCOME

Sharing my theme creations I've made to customize your Blackberry & other randomness.

If your looking for specific model themes, I do have a labels area below where you can search for example just 8500 themes or just 9700 themes by clicking on the corresponding label.

Pls don't post my themes & Ota links on other sites/forums/blogs WITHOUT my permission. You can however place a link directing them to my blog, but just because you have a link to my site under my theme images and the ota links doesn't mean it's ok. I would have to say I work hard for the themes I create, it takes time to create each one, and would appreciate the kindness at least of asking me first.

Get it? Got it? GOOD! :)

New Look ♥

So I was thinking to myself I needed a bit of a change here. Fall is officially here & I really want to get back into theming. I need to either get a new windows based laptop or somehow get theme studio on my Mac. Which isn't supported blah blah blah hehe. Anyways, Check out the new simple layout for the blog. Birthday is coming up on October 5th! & Follow Me on twitter @ladyrubysthemes

♥ xoxo

LadyRuby

2 Comments:

Nicoyabeauty said...

Love the new layout! Can you please make a cute Hello Kitty Halloween themes for a BB Style 9670? I cant find any anywhere and so far you are the only one that makes style themes! Plz help! =D

LaDyRuBy said...

Hi hunnie. I will try to get one going once I can get a new Windows based laptop. I cant make themes on the macbook right now. I know super sad face :( But hopefully soon! xoxo!

Post a Comment