WELCOME

Sharing my theme creations I've made to customize your Blackberry & other randomness.

If your looking for specific model themes, I do have a labels area below where you can search for example just 8500 themes or just 9700 themes by clicking on the corresponding label.

Pls don't post my themes & Ota links on other sites/forums/blogs WITHOUT my permission. You can however place a link directing them to my blog, but just because you have a link to my site under my theme images and the ota links doesn't mean it's ok. I would have to say I work hard for the themes I create, it takes time to create each one, and would appreciate the kindness at least of asking me first.

Get it? Got it? GOOD! :)

Question for Current Blackberry users


Hey dolls-

So I have my windows based laptop up and running again (Knock on Wood) and one of the things I wanted to slowly get back into is making themes. I know I am going to have to familiarize myself with the theme studio again. [YiKeS!!]

Question is, What blackberry's are y'all currently using, example as model & OS PLS. What are things you are looking for? Just comment here please with any tips ect ect.. Thanks for your time!

xoxo
RuBy

(Don't forget to follow me on twitter @ladyrubysthemes I am currently thinking of changing my twitter name though)

14 Comments:

Saralicious said...

I'm using 9700 on OS6, and I've been creeping your site ever since the Rainbow Brite theme just waiting anxiously to see if you're going to do more! :D

LaDyRuBy said...

So what are some things you would like to see? More characters? Abstract? I am looking forward to getting back into theming. :)

Marisa Dias said...

Hello Ruby
I'm using 9630 os5, and I loveee your Hello Kitty themes!
They're so CUTE!

Godd luck for new theme making :p

LaDyRuBy said...

Thanks for the input!!!

Rizzi..ü said...

Hi Ruby!
I so love your themes!
I hope you'll be able to make more FREE Hello Kitty themes for 85xx OS 5!

Cant wait! :))

LaDyRuBy said...

Hi Rizzi- Thanks so much! I will be making some more. Probably start on one for 8500 os 5.0 tmrw. im more familiar with that os than 6.0+ lol..

Rizzi..ü said...

wow! That's great news! You just made my day Ms. Ruby! :)) I will be waiting! ♥♥♥

LaDyRuBy said...

Rizzi- You are very welcome. Right now we are having a snow and ice storm so I will get to it as soon as possible.

Rizzi..ü said...

Thank you again! Been checking out your page ever since.:))

God bless you more!

Talisha said...

Heyy Ruby :)
I LOVE your themes ! I've been using them eversince! I just got a new blackberry, its the 9810 Torch 2, running on OS7 .. They just released the theme builder, and it would be nice to have a few of your themes in OS7 ..
I'll be waiting for a reply :)

PS. : I subscribed xD

LaDyRuBy said...

Talisha- Thanks for the info hun! I will go checkout that themebuilder and download tonight.. Hopefully I can get something going soon. Got caught up with some recent medical stuff.. You can always chat with me on twitter my username is @rubyloves2laugh xoxo

PS- Thanks for subscribing !

rina said...

Hi,
I used to download your free themes when im using the Blackberry 9700 OS 5. And now, i have changed to Blackberry bold 9900 OS 7.
So i was wondering if you can do up themes for 9900. I love abstract for both themes and fonts.

Great job! Continue theme-ing and we will be here to support you.

RenataSC said...

9900 OS 7. I've been an avid follower of your site since my 9310 OS 5. :) I'll be happy with anything you do :)

RenataSC said...

Hi there!
I'm currently using a 9900 on OS 7. I'll love anything cutesy you make with blues and pinks. Minimalism's a plus too!

I've been following you since my 9310 bold OS 5. Such a long time. Keep up the great work :)

Post a Comment