WELCOME

Sharing my theme creations I've made to customize your Blackberry & other randomness.

If your looking for specific model themes, I do have a labels area below where you can search for example just 8500 themes or just 9700 themes by clicking on the corresponding label.

Pls don't post my themes & Ota links on other sites/forums/blogs WITHOUT my permission. You can however place a link directing them to my blog, but just because you have a link to my site under my theme images and the ota links doesn't mean it's ok. I would have to say I work hard for the themes I create, it takes time to create each one, and would appreciate the kindness at least of asking me first.

Get it? Got it? GOOD! :)

9700

Hey Dolls, So I've got some themes coming up but my 8900 has been acting all kinds of crazy. (Don't wanna release them without testing) Ive had 2 refurbs (Just within last 2 weeks i think) from TMO but they just havent worked. So I've upgraded to the 9700. Yay!!! Should have been here yesterday but once again TMO is slacking and now they are talking about Monday. BOO!!! Once I get the 9700 i'll test the theme i've made and release it. If in the meantime your still looking for your theme fix, check the other blogs listed in MY BLOG LIST below.. They are all great & unique in their own ways. I have just posted a 8500 theme on my 8500 Theme Blog HERE

Hope ya'll have a great weekend! Can't wait for Monday!

1 Comments:

SACHA said...

gratz :) 9700 = cool :D.

Post a Comment