WELCOME

Sharing my theme creations I've made to customize your Blackberry & other randomness.

If your looking for specific model themes, I do have a labels area below where you can search for example just 8500 themes or just 9700 themes by clicking on the corresponding label.

Pls don't post my themes & Ota links on other sites/forums/blogs WITHOUT my permission. You can however place a link directing them to my blog, but just because you have a link to my site under my theme images and the ota links doesn't mean it's ok. I would have to say I work hard for the themes I create, it takes time to create each one, and would appreciate the kindness at least of asking me first.

Get it? Got it? GOOD! :)

Hide & Seek


Don't mind the caption title, just run with it =P So I guess I automatically assume away that many of you viewing this are BB Addicts & have been at it for years. I forget about many of you where this might just be your first Blackberry and might be a bit confused.

I got a twitter msg yesterday about how come in my previous screens of my applications screen why there aren't as many icons as theirs has, and how can they get rid of un-needed ones so they can get to what they need fast.

Ive included a screenie here of my applications screen. Simply choose an icon of an app of some sort that you dont like or need, press the menu button. Then scroll till you have selected HIDE. Once you select Hide, it should automatically hide the icon. If you look in your menu and it has show all with a checkmark you should be seeing that icon there but just shaded to remove it, just go into the menu where you saw the hide option and uncheck the show all. Anything that is hidden will be removed from the screen. To remove from being hidden go to Menu, then click on the SHOW ALL, then everything hidden will be shaded again. Go to the selected Icon and press MENU & you'll see the HIDE with a checkmark. Just go back in and select it and it will remove it from Hidden.

As I've said before, I'm horrible with Driving directions so I bet im worse with giving some sort of direction on how to use your Berry. I do hope though that for those of you who sent me emails about hiding icons and those twitter msgs, Hope this helps. Another great site I recommend checking out for Blackberry needs and Help is Living a Blackberry Life Fully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment