WELCOME

Sharing my theme creations I've made to customize your Blackberry & other randomness.

If your looking for specific model themes, I do have a labels area below where you can search for example just 8500 themes or just 9700 themes by clicking on the corresponding label.

Pls don't post my themes & Ota links on other sites/forums/blogs WITHOUT my permission. You can however place a link directing them to my blog, but just because you have a link to my site under my theme images and the ota links doesn't mean it's ok. I would have to say I work hard for the themes I create, it takes time to create each one, and would appreciate the kindness at least of asking me first.

Get it? Got it? GOOD! :)

my 9700 is on 6.0

Hey dolls, just stopping in for a quick post. I upgraded the os on my 9700 to the official Tmobile 6.0 os. (Available for Tmobile customers on their website under support) I'm not sure if I like it too much, I bet I just have to get used to it. I think in the next week or so I will make a theme for 9700 on os 6.0 because I can't seem to find any themes for it that I like to my taste. Not that they are bad themes, I just like certain things to look and do certain ways that I choose. So for those of you on Tmobile who have been waiting for the official os 6.0 go ahead and download it. I have heard feedback that some are waiting until they upgrade their os due to lack of themes for it? But I bet if you went to other theme blogs or themes4bb.com or coolblackberrythemes.com I bet you could find one you would like after searching around. Okay Gotta run, Still not feeling so well. Everyone have a blessed week!

2 Comments:

Becky said...

I did exactly the same as you. I don't love OS 6 at the moment, but it will grow on me. Some things seem to take more steps than we're used to. I've found quite a few themes now, but a LOT of them don't work right. I'm sure it will just be better in time.

Raja Kaleem said...

Good and nice wallpapers. Thanks for sharing these wallpapers.

Post a Comment