WELCOME

Sharing my theme creations I've made to customize your Blackberry & other randomness.

If your looking for specific model themes, I do have a labels area below where you can search for example just 8500 themes or just 9700 themes by clicking on the corresponding label.

Pls don't post my themes & Ota links on other sites/forums/blogs WITHOUT my permission. You can however place a link directing them to my blog, but just because you have a link to my site under my theme images and the ota links doesn't mean it's ok. I would have to say I work hard for the themes I create, it takes time to create each one, and would appreciate the kindness at least of asking me first.

Get it? Got it? GOOD! :)

IM+ All in One Messenger Updated with Themes and Improved Multichat



Shape Services let us know that they have updated IM+ All in One Messenger for BlackBerry to version 8.5. IM+ is one of the best aggregate IM clients that makes you wish RIM would build something similar natively. Currently, RIM has a variety of first party IM clients that are frustrating to use individually. Also, IM is an integral part of the device and communication, and first party use would make it free, while 3rd party developers have to pay a lot for the IM client license (which drives up the price significantly).

The latest version of IM+ features a completely new redesigned user interface with new themes, improved multichat for MSN and Skype, and convenient history review for all conversations. It seems as though the update isn’t available in App World yet as the Desktop version reads 08.04 and the App World client reads version 7.0. Oh, App World…

You can download IM+ from the store for $39.95 (high price is due to quality and license use).

LITE FREE VERSIONS:
Download for keyboard BlackBerry with 4.6 - 5.0 and higher OS
Download for keyboard BlackBerry with 4.3 - 4.5 OS

Source: Blackberrycool.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment