WELCOME

Sharing my theme creations I've made to customize your Blackberry & other randomness.

If your looking for specific model themes, I do have a labels area below where you can search for example just 8500 themes or just 9700 themes by clicking on the corresponding label.

Pls don't post my themes & Ota links on other sites/forums/blogs WITHOUT my permission. You can however place a link directing them to my blog, but just because you have a link to my site under my theme images and the ota links doesn't mean it's ok. I would have to say I work hard for the themes I create, it takes time to create each one, and would appreciate the kindness at least of asking me first.

Get it? Got it? GOOD! :)

Ubertwitter Beta8 Has been released



I am such a big fan of ubertwitter! I do use socialscope also, but I seem to always find myself back on uber. One main reason is the ability to get timeline refreshes in 1 minute intervals. Anyways, I like the new design/interface of the new uber, ability to change the color schemes, from Gray, Pink, Nature, Blue, Purple, White, Red. Looks pretty awesome in these colors! Here is a random screenie of it in Pink Theme. Go ahead and download, play around with it, and dont forget to follow me @ladyrubysthemes

PS--- When reading a tweet and you are looking to see what it is replying to, if possible. You will see a little Blue square to the right, click on this, wait a moment, and the previous conversation and tweets back and forth will appear. Granted you have permission to view these. Also, when reading a tweet, if you scroll all the way to the bottom underneath where it says, UNFOLLOW or BLOCK, it will display if this person is following you or not. Which is something newer than the previous version, I know this will come in handy to those who are always curious to who is Not following them.

OTA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment