WELCOME

Sharing my theme creations I've made to customize your Blackberry & other randomness.

If your looking for specific model themes, I do have a labels area below where you can search for example just 8500 themes or just 9700 themes by clicking on the corresponding label.

Pls don't post my themes & Ota links on other sites/forums/blogs WITHOUT my permission. You can however place a link directing them to my blog, but just because you have a link to my site under my theme images and the ota links doesn't mean it's ok. I would have to say I work hard for the themes I create, it takes time to create each one, and would appreciate the kindness at least of asking me first.

Get it? Got it? GOOD! :)

Rainbow Chococat HiddenToday



Hi dolls, I know I have a few followers who are here in the Washington State area as well, and you probably already know about this heat wave thats coming which I am super excited for!
Anyways, I wanted a theme which expressed many colors throughout, girly, and just fun. This is a side zen icon'd theme.
First icon is meant for either profiles, or weather icon. To go from Icon 1 to 2, scroll LEFT and RIGHT, for icons 2 and below scroll UP and DOWN. If your lookin how to scroll on your hidden today. scroll to your icon placement of the calendar, I suggest 3 or above, then the hidden icon calendar entries will display scroll RIGHT to highlight and select any items you wish to choose. I know it doesnt show it on the image posted, but highlighted focus icon is Orange.. So you will always know which icon your on.
Thanks to @pixiestars for the super cute wallie! Follow her cuz shes super sweet!!!
Hope you all enjoy!

Rainbow Chococat 9700HT OTA

1 Comments:

Unknown said...

Can u convert this one for the 8900 4.6 pls?!

Post a Comment