WELCOME

Sharing my theme creations I've made to customize your Blackberry & other randomness.

If your looking for specific model themes, I do have a labels area below where you can search for example just 8500 themes or just 9700 themes by clicking on the corresponding label.

Pls don't post my themes & Ota links on other sites/forums/blogs WITHOUT my permission. You can however place a link directing them to my blog, but just because you have a link to my site under my theme images and the ota links doesn't mean it's ok. I would have to say I work hard for the themes I create, it takes time to create each one, and would appreciate the kindness at least of asking me first.

Get it? Got it? GOOD! :)

My App Roundup:

Here is a list of my most used apps on my blackberry:

1. Facebook (Gotta keep in contact with all my friends & family, enough said.)
www.blackberry.com/facebook

2. Blackberry Messenger (Use it daily to keep in contact with all my Berry friends)
www.blackberry.com/messenger

3. Foursquare (App I use from time to time to check in to places I go to, you can earn points & badges and certain stores offer discount's with proof of checking in to their locations, well at-least it does near me, I usually don't have this on my bb but when my socialscope app doesnt let me check-in or cannot find my location I go back to this app)
www.foursquare.com

4. Yahoo Messenger (I have a lot of family members overseas & some friends here who use yahoo messenger, so I keep an app on my blackberry so they can reach me anytime.
www.blackberry.com/yahoo/messenger

5. SocialScope (Ahh Besides facebook, probably my favorite app on my blackberry! I can add both of my twitter accounts, my facebook, foursquare, and flickr accounts all in one application!)
http://getsocialscope.com

6. BeWeather (Free weather app I got in AppWorld, so I can get updates on the weather for a few days)
DL LINK HERE

7. Capture It (This is the app I use to take snapshots of my screen on my BB so that i can share as a photo or send to email, or upload here to the blog)
http://www.thetechmogul.com/CaptureIt/CaptureIt.jad

I thought I would atleast make it to 10 apps, but I'm not really a big app person. Another great site to get free app's and their links is: HERE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment