WELCOME

Sharing my theme creations I've made to customize your Blackberry & other randomness.

If your looking for specific model themes, I do have a labels area below where you can search for example just 8500 themes or just 9700 themes by clicking on the corresponding label.

Pls don't post my themes & Ota links on other sites/forums/blogs WITHOUT my permission. You can however place a link directing them to my blog, but just because you have a link to my site under my theme images and the ota links doesn't mean it's ok. I would have to say I work hard for the themes I create, it takes time to create each one, and would appreciate the kindness at least of asking me first.

Get it? Got it? GOOD! :)

Facebook Places [Rumor]


Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM) launched the updated Facebook for BlackBerry v1.9 social networking application via the Facebook v1.9 for BlackBeryBlackBerry Beta Zone consumer trial program, touting a host of new features including a Dedicated Inbox that synchronizes BlackBerry smartphone messages with the user's Facebook inbox. Version 1.9 also boasts Facebook Search, enabling users to look for individuals and pages, making it easier to locate and add friends and "like" pages--in addition, Universal Search will pull Facebook results on smartphones running the new BlackBerry 6 OS. Other improvements: Friends List and Page List enhancements allowing users to view contacts' profile photos and pages in list form, and a redesigned navigation bar featuring Search and Message icons. RIM adds that the forthcoming full release of Facebook for BlackBerry v1.9 will also include Facebook Places and additional UI updates.

Facebook is the most popular application across most operating systems, according to Nielsen Company data issued last month. Forty five percent of BlackBerry users have accessed the app within the last 30 days, compared to 50 percent of iOS users and 32 percent of Windows Mobile users. Facebook is the second most popular app among Android users (45 percent)--only Google Maps ranks higher, and just barely (46 percent).

[This is something I'm looking forward in the new OFFICIAL update]

Source: Fierce Mobile Content

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

Places is on the iphone & droid FB apps already...you ppl are going to love it! (when the bb vers comes out)

LaDyRuBy said...

Yea I heard, I use my foursquare mainly on my fb, but excited for seeing places to be coming out :)

Post a Comment