WELCOME

Sharing my theme creations I've made to customize your Blackberry & other randomness.

If your looking for specific model themes, I do have a labels area below where you can search for example just 8500 themes or just 9700 themes by clicking on the corresponding label.

Pls don't post my themes & Ota links on other sites/forums/blogs WITHOUT my permission. You can however place a link directing them to my blog, but just because you have a link to my site under my theme images and the ota links doesn't mean it's ok. I would have to say I work hard for the themes I create, it takes time to create each one, and would appreciate the kindness at least of asking me first.

Get it? Got it? GOOD! :)

HkReindeerV1 SideZen for 9700



9700 OTA LINK

5 Comments:

shmilysan said...

The OTA is not working.

LaDyRuBy said...

@shmilysan- Hi, sorry the link didnt work for you. We just tested it on 3 BB's one of them including mine, and it worked fine. Can you tell me what does the error message say?

shmilysan said...

everytime I click the OTA, it always ask "call 9700 OTA Link?"

LaDyRuBy said...

Aww im sorry, ive been trying to get the issue to duplicate here on our sides and we can't seen to get it to do so. You could possibly try deleting your cookies and trying again. If I hear any other way to possibly help I'll keep you posted.

shmilysan said...

•τнänκ чoü •(∩_∩) • It works now. ‎​‎​°​♡♥<3 tнänκ чöü <3♥​♡° Luv it (♥-̮♥)

Post a Comment