WELCOME

Sharing my theme creations I've made to customize your Blackberry & other randomness.

If your looking for specific model themes, I do have a labels area below where you can search for example just 8500 themes or just 9700 themes by clicking on the corresponding label.

Pls don't post my themes & Ota links on other sites/forums/blogs WITHOUT my permission. You can however place a link directing them to my blog, but just because you have a link to my site under my theme images and the ota links doesn't mean it's ok. I would have to say I work hard for the themes I create, it takes time to create each one, and would appreciate the kindness at least of asking me first.

Get it? Got it? GOOD! :)

Happy Birthday Mom [RIP]


Hey dolls, I know this isn't blackberry related but regardless I'm going to post this. Today would have been my moms 55th Birthday. She passed 2 yrs ago from Cervical Cancer. I myself had gone thru cervical cancer when I was 17, (Thank God they caught it early) I am now 27. Themeing is not only something I do to keep myself busy when I'm at home due to my medical issues, but it seems to have helped me cope a little bit with the sadness. I love to get emails from people all over the world about my themes, it really is motivation for me to keep going, and to learn new things, since we all know blackberry themeing seems to change every month. :)

I want to share a poem that I came across two years ago I can't explain what I like about it, it brings me hope, I hope if there is something going on in your lives that even if not related medically some part of this poem can be used to help you get through your day. Just tweek it a little bit. :) & Ladies, get yourselves checked....
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
[Cancer is so limited]

It cannot cripple love.
It cannot shatter hope.
It cannot corrode faith.
It cannot eat away peace.
It cannot destroy confidence.
It cannot kill friendship.
It cannot shut out memories.
It cannot silence courage.
It cannot reduce eternal life.
It cannot quench the Spirit.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Before I go, Just want to leave you with the words that Have also stuck with me for years now:

Be kind to all, because everyone is fighting some sort of battle.

11 Comments:

Note8Love said...

This is one of the best posts I've seen on any BB blog. I too went through a form of personal loss that my BB & the Blackberry world helped me cope with so I understand this more than you know. May Your Mother rest in peace & may you have the courage, strength, peace & wisdom to endure. <3
Julie
(jules966 from LuvMyBB)

LaDyRuBy said...

@Julie- Thank you. Truly means alot. *hugs*

*~Gon~* said...

I want to hug you big time! I've lost my mom on my 22th birthday, now 11 years ago. She had a brain haemorrhage, she whas 53 years old. I'm glad that they caught the cancer early for you

*gonhugtladyrubyeensflink*

groetjes Gon

LaDyRuBy said...

@Gon- Thanks hunnie. Im hugging you right back! Those who say time heals all wounds sometimes I think I wanna punch them in the face hehe j/k I do believe sometimes it can help it hurt less, but the pain and sadness is always there. I'm here for you if you ever need an ear :)

Note8Love said...

*Hugs & Prayers to you honey :)

LaDyRuBy said...

Thank You Julie :)

Anonymous said...

Your post impacted me greatly, what a beautiful homage to your Mother's memory. I've had cervical dysaplasia and 2 leeps but it never developed into cancer. My heart and prayers are with you as you're such a survivor inspiring others with your themes and general essense. I especially love and try to impress upon others the last two lines you wrote. Be kind to others as everybody is fighting some kind of battle. Thank you for sharing your story. Xoxo Jenn (bucalu)

*~Gon~* said...

@LaDyRuBy Thanks, I also had these kind of people around who tell me to go on with my life without missing my mom. I always get angry about it. The pain always gets you when you don't expect it. It catches you offguard and that makes it so horrible..

Sorry for the bad English, I hope you can understand what I mean.. My heart goes out to you!

Monica said...

I'm sorry for your loss ((((hugs)))

*Melly* said...

Love you booski, i love the last line of your post
" Be kind to all, because everyone is fighting some sort of battle. " This is something that will definitely stick with me and thank you so much for putting your pain out there and sharing with us. Always here for you~ muahs.

LaDyRuBy said...

Thanks everyone, it means so much all of your kind words. It melts my heart, and am grateful for you all! *Hugs*

Post a Comment