WELCOME

Sharing my theme creations I've made to customize your Blackberry & other randomness.

If your looking for specific model themes, I do have a labels area below where you can search for example just 8500 themes or just 9700 themes by clicking on the corresponding label.

Pls don't post my themes & Ota links on other sites/forums/blogs WITHOUT my permission. You can however place a link directing them to my blog, but just because you have a link to my site under my theme images and the ota links doesn't mean it's ok. I would have to say I work hard for the themes I create, it takes time to create each one, and would appreciate the kindness at least of asking me first.

Get it? Got it? GOOD! :)

Getting caught up...


Hi dolls, hope ya'll had a great new Years! Just wanted to do a quick update, I'm still finishing up with the last few customs i've been working on, and a few personal requests for family. I also will be doing some 8500 & 9000 conversions, once I finish up with the other things.

Because I got a few emails, DM's and comments about the 1yr anniversary theme (deerylou topdock) I will be also selling it for the donation amount of $4.50.

Hope everyone has a great week, I know it has to be hard to party all weekend and most of you had extended vacations because of the holiday then back to work, Mondays always seem like they take forever. I haven't been feeling good last few days, hope I'm not catching yet another cold.

♥ LadyRuby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment