WELCOME

Sharing my theme creations I've made to customize your Blackberry & other randomness.

If your looking for specific model themes, I do have a labels area below where you can search for example just 8500 themes or just 9700 themes by clicking on the corresponding label.

Pls don't post my themes & Ota links on other sites/forums/blogs WITHOUT my permission. You can however place a link directing them to my blog, but just because you have a link to my site under my theme images and the ota links doesn't mean it's ok. I would have to say I work hard for the themes I create, it takes time to create each one, and would appreciate the kindness at least of asking me first.

Get it? Got it? GOOD! :)

VdayLove2 HiddenToday for 9670 6.0 os



Hi Dolls, so this is my first 9670 theme. I am going to be doing a few every now and then for free. I have a friend testing the theme for me. I personally don't have a 9670. I think I might need some more testers. So if there are any other 9670 users please comment below. I have a dear friend who has the flip style BB 9670 and Im just wondering if there are any 9670 users because if not, I will just BBM her the ota links and not post here... Hope I'm making sense it's late lol... (Please let me know if there is anything that needs to be corrected. Email me with what, and screen shots pls)

5 icons on HomeScreen
HiddenToday
ScreenTransitions

9670 6.0 os OTA LINK

xoxo

5 Comments:

ButterflyDiiva said...

you are a life saver i have been waiting two months for themes to come out for thr bb style so please keep posting them and i would love to be tester but i dont want to put my info on a post icouldnt find your email address on the website but i sucribed to get emails from your blogs

LaDyRuBy said...

@Butterflydiiva- Im glad there are other users out there, I just got a macbook today so i'm going to play around with it for about a week and then start theming again. it's always nice to get new toys... Only thing so far I have found I don't like about having a Macbook is that it doesn't support Theme Studio which is the program to create themes, so I have to keep my other laptop just for theming. Thanks for subscribing to emails. :) and just in case you didn't see it. My email addy for themes and BB related is ladyrubysthemes@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just got the new white 9780 OS6. Are the 9670 themes compatible? I would also like to be a theme tester if I can. My email is cystalbanco@gmail.com. Thanks for making OS6 themes! ;)

Aly Nikk said...

Hiiii! I downloaded this theme and love it! Only problem is when I'm on my home screen it doesn't show which app icon I am selecting. Very strange but still love it!! If you need a style tester you can email me at alyssanicole24@ymail.com

Nicoyabeauty said...

Hi You are soooo AMAZING!!! Thank you so much for thinking of us Style Users! I have searched hi and low for cute Hello Kitty themes for my phone and you are the first!! Thank you!! If you need a tester I am IN!! maricolon8@hotmail.com

Post a Comment