WELCOME

Sharing my theme creations I've made to customize your Blackberry & other randomness.

If your looking for specific model themes, I do have a labels area below where you can search for example just 8500 themes or just 9700 themes by clicking on the corresponding label.

Pls don't post my themes & Ota links on other sites/forums/blogs WITHOUT my permission. You can however place a link directing them to my blog, but just because you have a link to my site under my theme images and the ota links doesn't mean it's ok. I would have to say I work hard for the themes I create, it takes time to create each one, and would appreciate the kindness at least of asking me first.

Get it? Got it? GOOD! :)

How many people are using os 6.0?

Just got the invite to beta test 6.0 for my 9700 on tmobile. Trying to decide if I'm going to upgrade or hold off. What are things you like or dislike? If you are using 6.0 on a 9700 or 9780 or whatever pls select the poll to the right so It can help me decide if I am going to make themes for them or hold off. Thanks!

Comment on this post with 6.0 feedback. If any.

9 Comments:

Unknown said...

i'm using a 9780 with os 6.0 and i would love if you made some new themes for it! :)

Elsa said...

I really love OS 6. The internet is much more usable, the search is better, the zoom is awesome, picture taking is easier. I love the transitions and everything is smoother, sleeker on it.

I really hate the theme though. Which is why I was so happy when the new theme builder was released this past weekend.

I have it on a 9650.

Unknown said...

I just dl'd it on my 9700. I really like it. We definately need themes for it. I like the transitions and it complex but cool at the same time. I would recommend it also!!

Anonymous said...

Hi I just updated my 9700 and would love to use some of your 6.0 themes when you make them...Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I have a 9780 and have to admit OS6 is really cool. I say go for it Ruby!

Anonymous said...

I have the 9650 and it is awesome,but I didn't find any cute theme.. definately I recommend it!

♥♥ Princess Panya ♥♥ said...

I Absolutely LOVE the new 6.0 system! ((smiles))

LaDyRuBy said...

Thanks everyone for all the feedback. I think I will wait two more weeks then do the upgrade to my os. Hopefully it is successful LOL

Unknown said...

me plz make many

Post a Comment