WELCOME

Sharing my theme creations I've made to customize your Blackberry & other randomness.

If your looking for specific model themes, I do have a labels area below where you can search for example just 8500 themes or just 9700 themes by clicking on the corresponding label.

Pls don't post my themes & Ota links on other sites/forums/blogs WITHOUT my permission. You can however place a link directing them to my blog, but just because you have a link to my site under my theme images and the ota links doesn't mean it's ok. I would have to say I work hard for the themes I create, it takes time to create each one, and would appreciate the kindness at least of asking me first.

Get it? Got it? GOOD! :)

1 yr theme anniversary theme :)



Thanks to everyone who participated in the Holiday/1 yr Sale... I am currently using the theme I included as a bonus to only those who purchased the Bundle.. The sale is now closed. Just a thank you to everyone who purchased!

7 Comments:

Kiwi said...

I absolutely love this Holiday/1 yr sale theme - are you not letting others who didn't purchase the bundle to buy it. Please do. I would purchase in a heart beat!

seymour said...

I love your anniversary theme. Would it be available sepearate from the bundles that you sold?

LaDyRuBy said...

Thanks for the comments, I will sell the theme. Donation amt is $4.50 There is no calendar on home screen, But there is on the app screen. Sorry for late reply's I just got to a computer. Happy New Year

LaDyRuBy said...

8 User Customizable icons on HomeScreen HiddenToday ScreenTransitions Colors: Pink, Purple, Black, White, and Yellow No Date on HomeScreen but there is on Applications screen

Kiwi said...

Hi - I'm kiwicherokee and I'm sorry i forgot to include my model and os...It's 9700 and OS 5.0

LaDyRuBy said...

K thanks got it! theme is only available right now for 9700 :)

leiyazheeta said...

Cute purple :)

Post a Comment