WELCOME

Sharing my theme creations I've made to customize your Blackberry & other randomness.

If your looking for specific model themes, I do have a labels area below where you can search for example just 8500 themes or just 9700 themes by clicking on the corresponding label.

Pls don't post my themes & Ota links on other sites/forums/blogs WITHOUT my permission. You can however place a link directing them to my blog, but just because you have a link to my site under my theme images and the ota links doesn't mean it's ok. I would have to say I work hard for the themes I create, it takes time to create each one, and would appreciate the kindness at least of asking me first.

Get it? Got it? GOOD! :)

HolidaySale **CLOSED**



Hey Dolls, So I have been asked a few times about some sort of sale for themes, and what I've come up with is this:

Choose any 4 of these themes (Below) for the 9700 for $10.00

*That''s like $2.50 a theme! This is going to be for a limited time only, possibly until Christmas unless I extend it.*

(Sorry it's taken me so long to post this, esp since I have been offering it via email for about a week now.)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

1. TokidokiDj HiddenToday for 9700

2. PrincessKitty HiddenToday for 9700

3. StylishKitty HiddenToday for 9700

4. HkPirate HiddenToday for 9700

5. HkSnowFlakes HiddenToday for 9700

6. HkHolidays SideZen for 9700

7. HkReindeerV2 HiddenToday for 9700

8. PlaidKitty HiddenToday for 9700

9. HkPeakabooFriend for 9700 *Custom*

10. Tokidoki1 for 9700 *Custom*

11. HkRainbowButterfly HiddenToday for 9700

12. Heart&Skull HiddenToday for 9700

13. WinkingKitty HiddenToday

14. WinkingKitty HiddenDock for 9700

15. HkNerd HiddenDock & HiddenToday for 9700

16. SnowMan HiddenDock with HiddenToday for 9700

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

When making donation please include "HolidaySale" & Names of the themes as I get donations for many things, and I may not understand what your donating for. You can put all this info in the notes.

Also, please include your email address where you would like your link to be sent to, or by default, I will send to the email associated with the paypal donation.

Please allow me 24-48 hrs to send OTA LINK to you as I may not be around my laptop at that time. Usually I send myself the link, and once I see the donation email, I send the Link right out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment