WELCOME

Sharing my theme creations I've made to customize your Blackberry & other randomness.

If your looking for specific model themes, I do have a labels area below where you can search for example just 8500 themes or just 9700 themes by clicking on the corresponding label.

Pls don't post my themes & Ota links on other sites/forums/blogs WITHOUT my permission. You can however place a link directing them to my blog, but just because you have a link to my site under my theme images and the ota links doesn't mean it's ok. I would have to say I work hard for the themes I create, it takes time to create each one, and would appreciate the kindness at least of asking me first.

Get it? Got it? GOOD! :)

PinkLeopardHearts HiddenToday for 9700 *FREE*








9 User Customizable Icons on the home screen
Mini Icons except first Icon (top right) which is regular sized
HiddenToday
Screen Transitions

I made this for myself to kind of go along with these cases I got in the mail recently from my Ebay Shopping Spree. I am not a fan of how the HiddenToday section looks like, I did include an image (Image2) When a entry is highlighted it looks ok, its when its not, that it kinda blends into the wallie. I used a very plain font, just so it's visible everywhere and easy to read, since the wallpaper is very busy. I would also like to give icon credit to @Phantombbthemes, thanks wifey for the icons

Hope everyone has an awesome Christmas and New Years!

OTA LINK

6 Comments:

Unknown said...

I have downloaded your themes this morning.. When I red your twitter bout U have just post your new theme "PinkLeopardHearts" I woke up and find my blackberry to open your blog..
Love it so much.. I really love pink and the girly romantic cute themes and your themes is I really love.. Love the color and the hearts.. So cute..
When I wrote my blackberry messenger.. It's really nice.. So cute.. Lovely cute themes.. Really girly..
Thanks so much darl ♥ ♥ (˘⌣˘)ε˘`)

LaDyRuBy said...

Shanti- Thanks for the lovely comment, and i'm glad you enjoy the themes as well Comments like this, just want me to keep making them. Thank You..

Anonymous said...

Wow I don't think I've liked any hearts theme as much as this one! I'm going to donate now as you deserve it for your work. I was curious, if I were to donate more could I get the font changed to kayleigh? It's my fav! Way to go LadyRuby!

Merry Christmas!
Jenn
Bucalu@aol.com

shmilysan said...

Luv it (♥-̮♥),, but there is a lil error on the sound profile, there's no highlight for select it. ‎​‎​°​♡♥<3 tнänκ чöü <3♥​♡°

Unknown said...

จะโหลดไง

Unknown said...

โหลดยังไง

Post a Comment