WELCOME

Sharing my theme creations I've made to customize your Blackberry & other randomness.

If your looking for specific model themes, I do have a labels area below where you can search for example just 8500 themes or just 9700 themes by clicking on the corresponding label.

Pls don't post my themes & Ota links on other sites/forums/blogs WITHOUT my permission. You can however place a link directing them to my blog, but just because you have a link to my site under my theme images and the ota links doesn't mean it's ok. I would have to say I work hard for the themes I create, it takes time to create each one, and would appreciate the kindness at least of asking me first.

Get it? Got it? GOOD! :)

Happy Birthday to my lil Brother!!!



Dear Little Brother Rob,

I can't believe another years gone by... and on top of that your 24!!! Six more years and ur 30!!! (haha thought I would throw that in there) Where has all the time gone? Please know even though we don't see eachother as much as we both would like, I think of you all often, and miss you all like crazy!



I'm glad I have a little brother like you who is protective of his sisters, very loving and caring. I still sometimes remember things when you were a little boy, with the bowl shaped hair cut, and times like when we lived in the Philippines, and you had a baby chicken living in your closet as your pet that you hid from us all until the chicken poop stank too much. LOL



I can always count on you to be there for me, and I will always be here for you. I'm proud to say my little brother has grown into a great man! Married and has 2 kids now. May your birthday be blessed with love, happiness, and good health! Many more birthdays to come.. I love you soooo much! & I will see you soon hopefully.

Love ur Older Sis, Ruby

(ps... we all still love ya even though u left bb for droid! bwhaha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment