WELCOME

Sharing my theme creations I've made to customize your Blackberry & other randomness.

If your looking for specific model themes, I do have a labels area below where you can search for example just 8500 themes or just 9700 themes by clicking on the corresponding label.

Pls don't post my themes & Ota links on other sites/forums/blogs WITHOUT my permission. You can however place a link directing them to my blog, but just because you have a link to my site under my theme images and the ota links doesn't mean it's ok. I would have to say I work hard for the themes I create, it takes time to create each one, and would appreciate the kindness at least of asking me first.

Get it? Got it? GOOD! :)

No luck...


So the last few days I've been flip flopping between blackberry and an iphone. There are a few reasons for this, one of them being RIM seems to be slacking. Im seeing a lot of model numbers changing but not too much within the blackberry's themselves. I think going back and forth the last few days has made my love for blackberry greater in a way.

On the iphone, email isn't being pushed fast enough for me. I love for the blackberry when the server either yahoo or gmail receives it, so does my blackberry. On the Iphone, seems to have anywhere from 15mins - 1hr delays. I did purchase an app for gmail push, and seem to see a little bit of improvement but not too much.

Facebook notifications on my blackberry are just as fast if I was online chatting away with my friends back and forth. Maybe it's just me, but on the iphone they didn't always notify me. Sometimes they did, sometimes they didn't. I did download another app Boxcar I believe it was, it's supposed to notify me of the new facebook alerts, but doesn't seem to be working much.

Battery life!!! I's sorry, I know there are some of you who swear by your iphones, but I don't know how ya'll do it with such a bad battery life! On my blackberry with my brightness on 100% all day with my facebook, yahoo messenger, emails, and social scope on all day at the end of the day I've still got a pretty big charge. Hardly ever see it at lower than 50% unless I've had a longer than normal call. With the iphone, I had stayed home almost all day today with it charging. Left home at 5pm tonight to go to the mall & do some Christmas gift shopping I was gone maybe only 4 hours? Hardly ever using it, like maybe a few times I clicked on the homescreen to check the time, and by the end of that 4 hrs, with the brightness less than 50% I got home and my battery was dead! (What am I supposed to do? Travel around with my charger and plug in every chance I get?) I am back now in the blackberry because the iphone is charging and it's on its time out lol.

I bought the iphone recently cash, I won't be returning it. I have purchased quite a few accessories online, and still like it as another toy. If there was a way to extend the battery life, get emails to push faster, and notifications to come thru for facebook. I would probably stay in it longer, it's a fun toy because it's something new, but my heart is still #teamblackberry.

On another note, T-mobile is getting on my last nerve! Within the last 2-3 weeks I have gotten 3 more dud refurbs from them for my 9700. They sent out the 3rd replacement today. I just wish they would get it together, and stop sending out pieces of crap to their customers. Okay Long A** rant is over...

Maybe I'll try droid???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment