WELCOME

Sharing my theme creations I've made to customize your Blackberry & other randomness.

If your looking for specific model themes, I do have a labels area below where you can search for example just 8500 themes or just 9700 themes by clicking on the corresponding label.

Pls don't post my themes & Ota links on other sites/forums/blogs WITHOUT my permission. You can however place a link directing them to my blog, but just because you have a link to my site under my theme images and the ota links doesn't mean it's ok. I would have to say I work hard for the themes I create, it takes time to create each one, and would appreciate the kindness at least of asking me first.

Get it? Got it? GOOD! :)

8500 Themes...

So I was thinking, I'd like to convert some more themes from 9700 to 8500. If you would like this, or have a theme in mind you would like converted please comment below.

1. Name of Theme
2. 4.6 or 5.0 Operating System

I think I will probably convert the 3 most requested first, and then go back in and do more if it is popularly requested.

Hope everyone had a safe holiday weekend, take care!

XoXo

ps. #teamblackberry & don't forget to follow the blog :)

12 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO much for doing this! I would love the HKHalloween one! I am having the hardest time finding Halloween themes (fav. holiday) for the 8530! I have OS 5.0.

GlaMouRGirL said...

You don't love the 8900 anymoreee =( LOL!

leiyazheeta said...

Sunshine and RainbowStar please..thanks :)

leiyazheeta said...

Sunshine and RainbowStar please..thanks :)

LaDyRuBy said...

@Xpaniic- HkHalloween coming up, probably by the end of the week ?

@Glamourgirl- Hey hunnie, any theme you would like to be converted to 8900? 4.6 OS?

@Leiyazheeta- Got it! Give me till the end of the week possibly pls.

leiyazheeta said...

Oh I forget to mention my OS,mine is OS 5..thanks hunnie..

Beth said...

Yay!! I love all your themes LadyRuby! I have a hard time finding nice themes for the 8530, and I guess my top three of yours would be:

HK Halloween (of course, hehe)

Sunshine (very bright and cheery :) )

The HK Blossoms ( and I love the HK Yoga too :) )

Thanks for considering these! You're awesome :)

Unknown said...

HKCheetah and CuteGiraffe to 8900 pls and thanks..

GlaMouRGirL said...

Awwww thank you so much Ruby!! You're the best! I would love if you could convert:

hkyoga
sunshine
hk halloween 1
tokidoki purple

for 4.6 whenever you get a chance.

Beth said...

Forgot to add on my comment yesterday, my OS is 5.0, thanks!!

tata_mumut said...

awwww!! I love all your themes LadyRuby!
have a hard time finding nice themes for the 8520, and I guess my top three of yours would be:

HK Blossoms V2

HK Beary luv

Teddys Flowers

for 4.6 os

thank you so muchhh

Opinionated Women said...

Let this be known, i just spent 30 minutes looking through all of your 9700 post to decide which one i wanted my 8500 but i've decided!

Blissful Flower Hidden Today

Bakehouse

WispyHeart

D&G TodayPlus

Be My Escape

GirlyPaper

All of the OS of 5 for the 85xx series

Post a Comment