WELCOME

Sharing my theme creations I've made to customize your Blackberry & other randomness.

If your looking for specific model themes, I do have a labels area below where you can search for example just 8500 themes or just 9700 themes by clicking on the corresponding label.

Pls don't post my themes & Ota links on other sites/forums/blogs WITHOUT my permission. You can however place a link directing them to my blog, but just because you have a link to my site under my theme images and the ota links doesn't mean it's ok. I would have to say I work hard for the themes I create, it takes time to create each one, and would appreciate the kindness at least of asking me first.

Get it? Got it? GOOD! :)

HkPeakabooFriend & Tokidoki1 for 8500 *CUSTOM* 5.0 os ONLY

Tokidoki1 HiddenToday



Tokidoki1 TodayPlus



HkPeakabooFriend HiddenToday



HkPeakabooFriend TodayPlus




Hi Dolls, So there were quite a few of you who had email me about doing conversions to 8500 for the Tokidoki1 and HKPeakabooFriend. I have finished up the conversions, I have included screenies of the themes (Taken from ThemeBuilder) The reason they have blue squares where the icons are is because its displaying where the icon would be placed since I imported the SVG I made, but they will look just like the 9700 theme Icons :) I wanted you to see how many icons or calendar entries will be in the 8500 versions.

It's the same cost as the 9700 themes all for $8.00 or 2 for $4.00
-- I have been doing either 2 in the same set, or like one from each, as some ppl have only wanted TodayPlus versions $4.00 for one TodayPlus each.

You can use the paypal donation link on the blog. PLEASE include your bb model (example 9700 or 8500) and the email address you would like to have the OTA Links sent to you. These are for os (Operating System) 5.0 ONLY.

xoxo Ruby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment