WELCOME

Sharing my theme creations I've made to customize your Blackberry & other randomness.

If your looking for specific model themes, I do have a labels area below where you can search for example just 8500 themes or just 9700 themes by clicking on the corresponding label.

Pls don't post my themes & Ota links on other sites/forums/blogs WITHOUT my permission. You can however place a link directing them to my blog, but just because you have a link to my site under my theme images and the ota links doesn't mean it's ok. I would have to say I work hard for the themes I create, it takes time to create each one, and would appreciate the kindness at least of asking me first.

Get it? Got it? GOOD! :)

New Look and 3 conversions for 8500 *coming soon*

Hey Dolls, so I decided to change up the layout and template of the site, I can't help but I absolutely L-O-V-E Pink, for me it's super girly, and it's nice to have a bit of change every now and then. Haven't decided yet if im ever going to go back to the previous layout, but im keeping the option there, it's not like I own it anyways LOL. So I hope ya'll enjoy the new layout as much as I do! (I think sometimes you have to click on continue reading to get the OTA links or further information, I came across this when testing from my blackberry's web, I saw the word OTA but it wasn't clickable until I clicked on Continue Reading...)

I've also got 3 8500 Themes coming, hopefully either by later tonight, or tomorrow morning. They are all completed, but I have hubbs in the 8500 right now, so i've got to wait for him to get home and use it for testing. They were requested in one of the previous posts for theme conversions. There will be more to come, as long as I get free time to do so. As most of you already know i've got a bit of a medical condition so I do my themeing mainly around that, and lately my backs just been kicking my butt. But we'll see how it goes because I theme during my free time to keep me busy.

Thanks to all those who have added the facebook theme page, just wanna shoutout don't forget to follow the blog >>> & you can also follow me on twitter @ladyrubysthemes *Have a great weekend everyone!*

♥ XOXO Ruby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment