WELCOME

Sharing my theme creations I've made to customize your Blackberry & other randomness.

If your looking for specific model themes, I do have a labels area below where you can search for example just 8500 themes or just 9700 themes by clicking on the corresponding label.

Pls don't post my themes & Ota links on other sites/forums/blogs WITHOUT my permission. You can however place a link directing them to my blog, but just because you have a link to my site under my theme images and the ota links doesn't mean it's ok. I would have to say I work hard for the themes I create, it takes time to create each one, and would appreciate the kindness at least of asking me first.

Get it? Got it? GOOD! :)

HkPeakabooFriend for 9700 *Custom*

TodayPlus *Snapshot taken from ThemeBuilder Program* will have icons normal as HiddenToday (Below)



HiddenToday




2 Versions - TodayPlus wallie without hearts & HiddenToday

Custom request from Chanice made for 9700 but will consider converting for 9600,8900, & 8500 possibly. Email me beforehand pls. Thanks Chanice for saying its okay to post on the blog. Donation amount for 9700 to get both themes are $4.00 (Yepp $4.00 and you will get both Themes)

Pls allow me up to 24 hrs to send out OTA's as I may not be near my computer at all times. Please include Email address (In paypal transaction notes) where you would like the Ota Link to be sent to.

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms. Ruby!

This theme is so cute and I just have a few questions.

Would it still be $4 if I only want the Today Plus? Also, do I just click the donate link you have on this page and input the amount with the name of the theme?

Thanks so much :)

Post a Comment