WELCOME

Sharing my theme creations I've made to customize your Blackberry & other randomness.

If your looking for specific model themes, I do have a labels area below where you can search for example just 8500 themes or just 9700 themes by clicking on the corresponding label.

Pls don't post my themes & Ota links on other sites/forums/blogs WITHOUT my permission. You can however place a link directing them to my blog, but just because you have a link to my site under my theme images and the ota links doesn't mean it's ok. I would have to say I work hard for the themes I create, it takes time to create each one, and would appreciate the kindness at least of asking me first.

Get it? Got it? GOOD! :)

Tokidoki1 for 9700 *Custom*

TodayPlus Image is from ThemeBuilder, the icons will look the same as the HiddenToday Version.



HiddenToday


2nd of Chanice's custom request themes. Included most of the screenies I could think of. Thanks to all those who have donated so far for the other custom of her's. (She's actually quite excited LOL) Once again she has said its alright to post here on the blog, which I appreciate and think its sweet of her. Made once again as she has requested two versions, the HiddenToday & TodayPlus.

$4.00 gets you both themes. You can make a donation with the paypal donation button on the blog. Include your email address you would like the links to be sent to you. Right now I have made this for the 9700 which is what she has. I would consider making this for 8900 & 8500 BUT BEFORE making donation pls email me beforehand to go over timeline when should be finished as I may have other requests already. You can email me at ladyrubysthemes@gmail.com

Please allow me up to 24 hrs to have OTA Links sent to you, as I may not be around my computer at the time, but in most cases I will send the links out pretty quickly. Please check your spam boxes as some mail services might consider me as spam?

xoxo
Ruby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment