WELCOME

Sharing my theme creations I've made to customize your Blackberry & other randomness.

If your looking for specific model themes, I do have a labels area below where you can search for example just 8500 themes or just 9700 themes by clicking on the corresponding label.

Pls don't post my themes & Ota links on other sites/forums/blogs WITHOUT my permission. You can however place a link directing them to my blog, but just because you have a link to my site under my theme images and the ota links doesn't mean it's ok. I would have to say I work hard for the themes I create, it takes time to create each one, and would appreciate the kindness at least of asking me first.

Get it? Got it? GOOD! :)

D&G 97TodayPlus



So I made this theme for myself. Went back to how I used to do a todayplus, where the calendar was on the home screen. What can I say, im very girly for the most part so the colors throughout are pink, purple, white, and grey. I wanna give a icon credit shoutout to Steph thanks sweets for sharing the icons. I needed a little break from all the mini icons, even though I do like it because it lets me put more icons on my home screen. :) Hope you enjoy. ♥

9700 TodayPlus OTA

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

i LUV THIS JOINT!!! thanx boo oxoxo

Anonymous said...

Love this theme, gorgeous colours. Contrast beautifully with my hot pink case. Thanks for sharing :)

LaDyRuBy said...

Thanks! I love this theme also, im actually rockin it today :) But again, thanks for the comments, cuz they sure are motivation to keep them coming!

Unknown said...

love love love the color combination and icons! thanks for sharing =)

Post a Comment