WELCOME

Sharing my theme creations I've made to customize your Blackberry & other randomness.

If your looking for specific model themes, I do have a labels area below where you can search for example just 8500 themes or just 9700 themes by clicking on the corresponding label.

Pls don't post my themes & Ota links on other sites/forums/blogs WITHOUT my permission. You can however place a link directing them to my blog, but just because you have a link to my site under my theme images and the ota links doesn't mean it's ok. I would have to say I work hard for the themes I create, it takes time to create each one, and would appreciate the kindness at least of asking me first.

Get it? Got it? GOOD! :)

HkHalloween1 HiddenDock/HiddenToday & NoHiddenDock



So my birthdays coming up, and im the kind of person who likes to plan everything in advance so since ima Libra thought I would come up with a Halloween Theme. Credits for Barb for the theme goodies, Steph for the Icons i've been using ALOT (lol) & to Blackberry Wallpapers for posting a halloween wall which inspired me to search for some wallies myself.

Im posting this now, because I like to use my themes leading to Holidays instead of downloading the theme like 2 days before the actual holiday.

Theme's colors are mainly Black, White, & Orange. For HiddenDock version to show icons 2-10 hit SPACE BAR to hide them hit ESC, both versions have hiddentoday & weatherslot icon remains on screen regardless if hidden or not. Theme is named HkHalloween1 due to the fact I have also 2-3 more Halloween Themes coming. :) Hope ya'll enjoy!

Ps ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ I wanna thank everyone for the positive feedback and comments & tons of friend requests for the Facebook Page, so i'm definitely going to be doing another fb theme soon! ♥

HkHalloween1 HiddenDock 9700 OTA

HkHalloween1 NotHiddenDock 9700 OTa

Additional Wallies just in case you wanna change them up :)







PSS- Super excited to have finally gotten my @socialscope update tonight! I absolutely love that app!

4 Comments:

Beth said...

I love this! Could this possibly be available for the 85XX? Thank you!

tenacgal said...

Very cute Ruby! Bring on the Halloween themes! =)

KimmieKav said...

Aww this is adoralicious !!!! A def one I'm gonna be sportin in Oct :). Tx Ruby !

Unknown said...

Thanks for cute halloween themes specially the font that you're using :=) what's the name of the font? Can we download & use it in our blackberry? can't wait for another themes from you..

Post a Comment