WELCOME

Sharing my theme creations I've made to customize your Blackberry & other randomness.

If your looking for specific model themes, I do have a labels area below where you can search for example just 8500 themes or just 9700 themes by clicking on the corresponding label.

Pls don't post my themes & Ota links on other sites/forums/blogs WITHOUT my permission. You can however place a link directing them to my blog, but just because you have a link to my site under my theme images and the ota links doesn't mean it's ok. I would have to say I work hard for the themes I create, it takes time to create each one, and would appreciate the kindness at least of asking me first.

Get it? Got it? GOOD! :)

Need Extra Space?



Hi Dolls, so I just wanted to share this thing i've been using for a few months now. Need to upload and save pictures of the kiddo's, dogs? Have school work need to save but dont have a usb? I use this for uploading theme files, icons, wallies, ect ect.. You can upload to your own album, or to one that you are sharing with you friends. Im probably not explaining this very well so you can go to to their site, and sign up or learn more about it. (Mainly online storage)

From you desktop or laptop you can go HERE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment