WELCOME

Sharing my theme creations I've made to customize your Blackberry & other randomness.

If your looking for specific model themes, I do have a labels area below where you can search for example just 8500 themes or just 9700 themes by clicking on the corresponding label.

Pls don't post my themes & Ota links on other sites/forums/blogs WITHOUT my permission. You can however place a link directing them to my blog, but just because you have a link to my site under my theme images and the ota links doesn't mean it's ok. I would have to say I work hard for the themes I create, it takes time to create each one, and would appreciate the kindness at least of asking me first.

Get it? Got it? GOOD! :)

HkBowsV2 9700, 8900, 9000



I had such great compliments on the first version and i've been using it like crazy on my BB lately, but needed something a bit different to change it up hence the second version. I wanna give credit to the banners and underlays to Barbie which I got the theme goodies items on her blog long ago, but still giving her my thanks! She also makes themes, and displays matching wallies for her themes on her blog which you can get HERE Hope you all enjoy!

HiddenToday 9700 Ota

8900 HiddenToday 4.6 Ota
8900 HiddenToday 5.0 Ota

9000 HiddenToday 4.6 Ota
9000 HiddenToday 5.0 Ota

12 Comments:

Unknown said...

Good work thanks for sharing. Do u kno where I can get the plain wallpaper u used throughout the theme w/o hello kitty on it?

Anonymous said...

hi lady ruby, i think you did a really good job on this theme. i like the small font. nice call screens.the nice menu screens. i like that today's date is showing on the 2nd screen(don't know what's called). the data sending/receiving arrow is in pink,that's cute.very good theme.

swdoro said...

thanks so much for making this for the 9000, alot of people are very excited :]

swdoro said...

thanks so much for making this for the 9000, alot of us are very thankful :]

LaDyRuBy said...

@swdoro- your welcome I think i've only made a few of these over the months for 9000 I didnt really have many ppl with that bb request converts. I'll prolly have to find a permanent tester or something for me if it keeps up :)

LaDyRuBy said...

@Mieko- Thank you for the comment. im glad you enjoy it , it is one of my favorites!

GlaMouRGirL said...

Thank you so much for making it for the 8900!! =)

LaDyRuBy said...

@Glamourgirl- Your welcome.

swdoro said...

its weird all of a sudden everyone just started buying the 9000's again, well we all appreciate you including us :] thank you

LaDyRuBy said...

@Swdoro- Well it must be an awesome bb for people to go back to it. Probably like me and my 8900 I miss it sometimes too hehe.

_maria_candelaria_ said...

i super love this, and big thanks for making it available for 9000 too! youre one sweet themer <3

LaDyRuBy said...

@IcyCandySquares- Awww thanks Sharon! :)

Post a Comment