WELCOME

Sharing my theme creations I've made to customize your Blackberry & other randomness.

If your looking for specific model themes, I do have a labels area below where you can search for example just 8500 themes or just 9700 themes by clicking on the corresponding label.

Pls don't post my themes & Ota links on other sites/forums/blogs WITHOUT my permission. You can however place a link directing them to my blog, but just because you have a link to my site under my theme images and the ota links doesn't mean it's ok. I would have to say I work hard for the themes I create, it takes time to create each one, and would appreciate the kindness at least of asking me first.

Get it? Got it? GOOD! :)

SocialScope App



So you've probably seen alot of buzz yesterday on twitter about an app called SocialScope. I've been asked a few times in emails whats that green and yellow flowered icon in your screenies, well folks its socialscope.


What is socialscope? Probably one of the most used, and favorite apps i've ever used on my blackberry! I can add up to 2 different twitter accounts, my facebook account, flickr account, and my foursquare account. I am currently not on the most recent version which my understanding was released within the last week or so, but by following @socialscope they are saying that the newest version should be released to current account holders within days and not weeks. Which is something im looking forward to. I've also uploaded 2 screenies of what my login screen & main screen looks like. Also below i'll include the link to where you can request an invite, but my understanding by their tweets yesterday if you don't already have an account with them, you can follow them and request an invite, via tweeting them. I've seen a few people in my timeline yesterday get one sent that way. Good-luck, regardless if there is a wait for the app. i think its worth it, you'll truly only feed any facebook or twitter addiction you might already have. :)





You can request an invite at http://getsocialscope.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment