WELCOME

Sharing my theme creations I've made to customize your Blackberry & other randomness.

If your looking for specific model themes, I do have a labels area below where you can search for example just 8500 themes or just 9700 themes by clicking on the corresponding label.

Pls don't post my themes & Ota links on other sites/forums/blogs WITHOUT my permission. You can however place a link directing them to my blog, but just because you have a link to my site under my theme images and the ota links doesn't mean it's ok. I would have to say I work hard for the themes I create, it takes time to create each one, and would appreciate the kindness at least of asking me first.

Get it? Got it? GOOD! :)

New BBM 5.0.1.38 Official


Features: Chat with your closest friends anywhere, anytime with BlackBerry® Messenger. BBM™ gives you the features you need to express yourself your way.

Send and receive messages with unlimited character length. Share photos, videos and more with multiple contacts at once. Choose your own BBM display picture. Add your contacts by scanning barcodes or sharing PINs. Get real-time confirmations when messages are delivered and read. Reveal the music that’s playing on your smartphone.

Requirements:

To use BlackBerry Messenger, you’ll need the following:

* A data service plan from your wireless service provider.
* A BlackBerry smartphone with 64MB of memory.
* 2.4MB of available smartphone memory.
* BlackBerry Device Software v4.5 or later

(Some new things i've noticed, ability to make contact list 1 or 2 lines, & i don't know if its just because of my current theme, but I can see colored stripes/bubbles back and forth with each persons conversation, ability to add members to multichat without adding a permanent groupchat and maybe a bit bigger profile's contact pictures.)

To Download: Simply from your blackberry's browser you can go to HERE

Ps: Thanks to @Phantom_Berry for the heads up :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment