WELCOME

Sharing my theme creations I've made to customize your Blackberry & other randomness.

If your looking for specific model themes, I do have a labels area below where you can search for example just 8500 themes or just 9700 themes by clicking on the corresponding label.

Pls don't post my themes & Ota links on other sites/forums/blogs WITHOUT my permission. You can however place a link directing them to my blog, but just because you have a link to my site under my theme images and the ota links doesn't mean it's ok. I would have to say I work hard for the themes I create, it takes time to create each one, and would appreciate the kindness at least of asking me first.

Get it? Got it? GOOD! :)

HkBlossomsV2 97HT



Thanks everyone for all the lovely emails and what not about the HkBowsV2 Remix, and as most of you have requested, here is the HkBlossomsV2 Remix, colors throughout mainly, pink, purple, blues. HiddenToday with weatherslot was the majority of those emails, so by demand i've included those in the remix :)

97HT Ota

5 Comments:

*Melly* said...

Super cute booski, great job!

LaDyRuBy said...

@mel, Thanks wifeypoo! <3 You Tons!

Cathy said...

Miss Lady ~

I love this theme! Am I missing it in the 8500 or did you not make it? and if not can you or will you
Thank you so much!
Cathy

Unknown said...

I'd love this for my 8530 if you were willing to convert it.

Beth said...

Aww, I would also love for the 8530! I love Hello Kitty!

Post a Comment